Official Website: https://zerodha.com/
Trading Website: https://kite.zerodha.com/
Developer Website: https://kite.trade/
Markets Supported: India
1. Important Points to Note¶
It is required to log in once daily (at the start of the trading day) using the steps given in the Daily Activity section.
TOTP is required (mandatory) in order to place trades in your account.
2. Login and Set up your Zerodha Account¶
This section will take you through the step-wise instructions to log in, setup, and bind your broker into your AlgoBulls Account.
i. Before you Start¶
Keep the following information available before you start:
1) Developer Credentials at https://kite.trade
2) Broking Account Credentials at https://kite.zerodha.com/
ii. One-Time Activity¶
This activity will help you to link your broking account to the AlgoBulls account via the oauth method.
- If you have done this activity once before, then you can directly skip to the Daily Activity section
- Visit https://kite.trade and click on Login.
- Enter your EMail ID and Password. Click the Login button.
- Click the Create new app button.
On the Create a new app page, fill the following fields:
- Type: Select Connect.
- App name: Give the app name. Example: AlgoBulls Login.
- Zerodha CLient ID: Give your Zerodha User ID.
- Redirect URL: Give the value https://127.0.0.1.
- Description: Give the description. Example: App for AlgoBulls Login.
Click the Create button.
- Make payment once redirected to the payment gateway and then continue the below steps.
- This API subscription has to be renewed periodically (monthly).
- Now click on the newly created app name.
- Copy the API key and save it separately for later use. Click on Show API secret and copy it too.
Use the API key and API secret to create a new Redirect URL in the following format:
Example: If the API key is uS3r@piKey and the API secret is uS3r@pis3cr3t, then the redirect URL will be:
Paste the newly created Redirect URL in the
Redirect URLfield and click the
iii. Daily Activity (Login)¶
- Perform the following steps at the start of every trading day.
- Visit the AlgoBulls Login Page and click on
login with your Broking Account.
Type the first few characters of your Broker Name.
Now paste your saved API key in the URL.
Example: If the API key is uS3r@piKey and the URL is:
then the new URL will be:
Press Enter after modifying the URL with your API key.
Now provide data for the following fields:
(1). User ID: The ID given to you by your broker.
(2). Password: The password given to you by the broker.
(4). PIN: The PIN given to you by the broker.
- If the sign-in is successful, you will re-directed back to the AlgoBulls website.
If you are facing issues with login, try the following steps:
Open a new tab.
Login with your credentials.
Close the tab.
Perform steps (1). to (5). again.
For Help and Support, contact us on +91 80692 30300 or email us.